Title: Software Support/Test Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 6-12 Months
- Supporting key customers with various mobile test products and solutions both in pre/post sales
- Reviewing 3GPP standards documents for technical issue resolution
- Creating, modifying existing test cases to support new test requirements from the customer.
- Execution of protocol and RF centric test cases.
- Gathering customer test requirements and translating these to actionable items for the client development teams.
- Troubleshooting test case failures using logs from client and 3rd party tools.
- B.A./B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent educational certificate.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in physical layer testing.
- Extensive experience in data centric protocols – eg. TCP/IP, IMS, SIP/SDP, RTP, RTCP.
- Extensive experience working with mobile communications systems – LTE, GSM, WCDMA, CDMA.
- Extensive experience in IMS applications over LTE – eg. SMS, VoLTE, video.
- Proven ability designing, implementing, debugging and understanding complex hardware/software systems and projects.
- Experience with Qualcomm based tools – eg QXDM, QPST.
- Experience with the usage and application of mobile test equipment (eg GCF RF and RRM conformance test setups).
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.