Role: Mobile Architect
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract Long Term
Note: Candidate should have primarily/mostly worked on iOS and then some Android experience will work.
- Should be able to thoroughly understand application architecture and provide code recommendations.
- Database knowledge, from ER diagram to the programming/SQL level for Teradata, Oracle, and DB2.
- Java back-end, from architecture (Oracle WebLogic) to programming because you have to review the code and make a suggestion on how to improve it.
- iOS programming, primary in Objective-C, and not so much in Swift.
- Unix scripts, batch jobs, server configure, etc.