Title: Software Support/Test Engineer/ Lab Engineer/ RF Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6-12 Months
- B.A./B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent educational certificate.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in physical layer testing.
- Extensive experience in data centric protocols – eg. TCP/IP, IMS, SIP/SDP, RTP, RTCP.
- Extensive experience working with mobile communications systems – LTE, GSM, WCDMA, CDMA.
- Extensive experience in IMS applications over LTE – eg. SMS, VoLTE, video.
- Proven ability designing, implementing, debugging and understanding complex hardware/software systems and projects.
- Experience with Qualcomm based tools – eg QXDM, QPST.
- Experience with the usage and application of mobile test equipment (eg GCF RF and RRM conformance test setups).