Job Title: Software Design Engineer in Test (C# Automation)
Location: Seattle, WA
Term: Contract Long Term
Job Description :
- Design and development of Application SW test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Write/modify dll’s and COM objects. Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language.
- System level configuration skills. Verification of system/application requirement
- 1-3 plus years software testing experience, 1 year in a Windows client/server environment.
- Preferred to have Application testing experience which includes Windows applications and major mobile apps testing experience ۰1 year Application development and/or mobile apps development experience will be a bonus ۰Solid knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++/C#/Java/Objective C required.
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and some business/functional knowledge helpful.