Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Type & Duration: Contract, 6 Months + Possible Extension
- Develop, design, and oversee the implementation of custom gigabit speed cabling and connectors for Client-Project accessories.
- Duties include design and supervision of custom connectors and cables including EE schematic capture, EE part selection, guiding PCB layout, signal integrity analysis, mechanical design of connectors and link budget analysis. Other duties include directing and coordinating manufacturing engineers, collaboration with industrial designers and the creation of project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the design.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE or ME required with 3 to 7+ years of relevant experience in the design of USB 3.0, DisplayPort or other gigabit cables and connectors for consumer electronics.
- Hands-on experience in shipping a design is a must. Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- International travel will be required.