Position Title: SDET/Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12-18 Months Contract
- Design, develop and debug tests and test infrastructure in a complex environment.
- Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed per organizational standards.
- Experience with Java, TestNG, JMockit, Selenium, Clover, RESTFul; Plus – Fitness, Cucumber, Puppet, Chef, AngularJS.
- Experience with JProfiler, PerfMon, YourKit, JMeter and narrowing down root cause for Performance issues
- Extensive experience with Test Planning and automated test execution of complex features
- Extensive experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated Unit Testing with JUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Extensive experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software design patterns, algorithms, data structures and modern programming techniques.
- Deliver High caliber Test Plans,automated testing in fast agile pace taking into account various aspects of Quality and product complexity
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or other Information Technology related degree