Title – 401 Certified SFDC Admin/Developer
Positions – (2) SFDC Developer, 401 Certified SFDC Admin
Locations – Atlanta, or Kansas City
Telecommute – No
Duration: 3-6 Months + possible extension
Rate – Competitive
· 4+ years of overall IT experience with 2+ years focused on SFDC Developer/Admin
· Deep expertise in Admin, Config, Customization & Prodn Support of SFDC on Apex Language, leveraging Force.com Platform.
· Proficiency in designing components using Objects & Fields, Roles, Page layouts, VF Pages, APEX Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Workflows for automating different business process and various other components as per the project requirements.
· Experience in Force.com Web services API for implementing web services to provide access to SFDC data from external systems.
· Experience with Force.com IDE & SFDC Sandbox environments.
· Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
· Implemented Security setting across the organization using Roles, Sharing settings, Profiles & Permission sets.
· Good understanding of SDLC, Agile and Scrum Methodology
· Experience in SFDC Sales Cloud
· SFDC Certifications-Developer & Admin