Title: Workday Integration Tester
Location – Menomonee Falls, WI
Rate – Competitive
Duration – 6-12 Months
Type – Contract
Job Description –
· Should have minimum 2-3 Years of Workday Implementation/ Support experience.
· Should have very good understanding of Testing Methodology, STLC and has experience in Workday Integration testing.
· Should be able to create detailed system integration test cases following the Requirements documents.
· Should have very good experience with Cloud Connectors, EIB, DT’s, XML/ XSLT and Workday STUDIO custom integrations
· Ability to help clients find integration issues requiring a depth of expertise in the Workday solution
· Should have experience in using the Test management tools like HPQC, JIRA, etc to track defects.
· Proficiency with web service technologies (REST, SOAP, WSDL, SSL, PGP, SAML) will be preferred.
· Experience on Middleware integrations with Workday Configuration will be preferred.
· Understanding of HCM functional modules – Core HR, Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent, Performance, Payroll, etc will be preferred.
· Understanding of Business Process Configuration, Security, Report Writer, etc. will be preferred.
· Should have good communication skills.