Position: Java with AEM Developer
Location: Santa Ana (Orange County), CA
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
1. Write code (java, Angular JS) – both front-end and back-end
2. Troubleshoot issues and fix bugs
3. Supervise junior offshore developers
4. Deploy applications on JBoss and AEM
5. Deliver software solutions in a fast-pace Agile environment
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
What skills/attributes are a must have?
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• 3-4 years Java J2EE programming experience
• 4+ years HTML / CSS
• 1-2 year experience on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
• Graduate degree
• Experience with Angular JS
• Experience with Spring & Hibernate
• Experience developing public-facing websites
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems
• Experience with mock data frameworks for unit testing