Title: Business Analyst
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months+
· Experience as business analyst in IT for 5+ years.
· 5+ years of experience with MMIS (Medicare Medicaid Managed Systems)
· Good knowledge of US Healthcare and health insurance industry
· Proficiency in written and spoken English.
· Proficiency with technical documentation software like Microsoft Visio.
· Ability to clearly document business process flows and technical flows
· Good communication skills.
· Work with project managers, developers, subject matter experts to document project requirements.
· Work with Quality Assurance and Software Developers to analyze issues and propose solutions.
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Gather/validate requirements with stakeholders and the project team.
· Discuss issues and questions related to claims data analysis, issue documentation;
· Work with business stakeholders to review and resolve these issues.
· Perform data analysis, using in-depth knowledge of databases and healthcare data.
· Support all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
· Collaborate with project stakeholders and technical teams regarding enhancements, changes, issues and defects that may impact development, data, workflow and/or functionality.
· Communicate with business stakeholders/SME, project managers, system architects, QA, etc.