Title – UI/UX 4 Developer
Location – Rockville, MD
Duration – 12-18 Months
Type – Contract
Rate / Salary – Competitive
Interview – Phone & In Person
Summary: The main function of a UX/UI Developer is to develop, create, and modify user interfaces through an understanding of end-user needs.
· Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
· Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
· Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
· Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required8+ years experience required
· Experience in software design and development
· Experience in professional UI development
· Experience with data-driven UI development
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
Additional Skills and Experience:
· Experience must include Angular2 Knowledge of Angular2/React.js and their trade offs
· Some experience with Java backend, we are not looking for JS developers only.
· Good communication skills needed to work with product specialists in understanding workflow Rapid prototyping approach is needed to convey UX ideas