The main function of a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8+ years experience required Development and programming experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies
- Java, Python, XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD, J2EE (Expert), JPA (Expert), REST services (Expert)
- AWS related SDK (Working Knowledge)
- Framework: Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic (Required),
- ActiveMQ (Required/Expert) ,
- Apache, Tomcat Software: Activity (Required),
- Oracle Service Bus (Required/Expert),
- This is the position for a senior developer/senior operation engineer.
- Provides daily support of all messaging and orchestration applications:
- Ensure all production issues are reported and resolved timely to meet system and client application SLA.
- Ensure all infrastructure upgrades and patches scheduled, tested, and deployed across SDLCs.